Saturday 22 November 2014

Bill Wyman´s Rhythm Kings at Union Scene Drammen, Norway, 22nd Nov 2014


Bill Wyman´s Rhythm Kings, Drammen, Norway, 22nd Nov 2014
Bill Wyman´s Rhythm Kings at Union Scene Drammen, Norway, 22nd Nov 2014 



After the gig in Oslo on the 21st Nov 2014 I had a good time and explored some places of Oslo and then got on the train to Drammen. Got to Drammen in time and walked to my hotel which was next to the venue. Had some time to explore the town and get changed and ready. When I got there the people were slowly moving into the venue and I decidet to get to the front and in front of Frank Mead and Nick Payn to get some other impressions of this gig. The concert started very late but the band had fun and the audience loved every song of the two sets. Talked with some fellow fans and exchanged the latest news. Mary Wilson took the stage and the audience went wild. She had fun and gave a great performance. 
After the first half I went to the sound desk. The sound there was so good that it blow me away. Could not stand still for the rest of the gig and danced the whole time. 
The pictures of this gig were okay so I put them up on flickr. Just click on the picture above. The set list can be found there too. Special thanks to Patrick for the setlists.