Thursday 16 November 2017

Tour Cancelation! Vinny Appice - Mob Rules Tour 2017 (D/B/I/SK/P/CZ)


Bild könnte enthalten: 1 Person, Text



Unluckily yesterday at the airport of London traveling to Italy, Vinny Appice had an accident and was injured on his arm and shoulder making him unable to play for the next 30 days. the tour will be postponed to January and May.
We apologize for the problems that this situation may have caused.

Vinnie Appice - Mob rules live European Tour

PIERO LEPORALE SINGS WITH VINNY APPICE!!!!
November in Europe with Vinny Appice...Get Ready !!! 😉

VINNY APPICE BAND - MOB RULES LIVE
A night of hits from Black Sabbath - Heaven&Hell - Dio ...
Piero Leporale - Vocals
Fabio Cerrone - Guitar
Don Roxx - Bass


VINNY APPICE - MOB RULES LIVE - Europe Tour 2017
16.11 Jan Hertog Live Club - Maasmechelen (B)
17.11 Downtown club - Hamburg (D)
18.11 Midiam Live - Cremona (I)
19.11 Rock Towers Festival - Bologna (I)
21.11 Reigen Live - Vienna (A)
22.11 Rock cafè - Bratislava (SK)
23.11 Collosseum - Kosice (SK)
24.11 Kino Regis - Bochnia (P)
25.11 Msd -Kolin (CZ)
26.11 Bergkeller - Reichenbach (D)
28-11 Tiki Taka - Francavilla al mare (I)
29.11 Revolver - San Donà di Piave (I)
30.11 Traffic Live - Roma (I)
01.12 Borderline - Pisa (I)
02-12 Il Peocio - Trofarello (I)
03.12 Blu Rose saloon -Milano (I)

ESP Guitars Mezzabarba Custom Amplification / Masotti Guitar Devices D'Orazio Strings Total Guitar Academy - Scuola di Chitarra Backline.it Metalforce Melody Lane