Wednesday 1 November 2017

Luka Bloom on Tour 2018 (UK, Germany)


Bild könnte enthalten: Text


So far this year, I've been singing in Australia, as well as a few gigs in the UK, Holland and Belgium. I am so blessed.
But there is nothing so exciting to me as a poster announcing an Irish tour. This is the first time in 6 years I am doing a tour of Ireland. It is happening because of Frugalisto, my new record. I loved recording it in Timoleag

ue, County Cork. I love the songs and can't wait to sing them in Cork, Kerry, Galway, Kildare, Waterford, Ennis......North, south, east and west.
A big thank you to Martin Nolan and MPI Bands who made this tour possible.
Am in serious training in The People's Republic of North Clare, and cannot wait to hit the road for this great adventure.
PS, The onions in the photo are courtesy of Fergal Smith, from the Moy Hill community garden.

Some happy news for me. On April 27, 2018, I will begin another German tour with my friend Karsten Jahnke, who has brought me to Germany for 25 years now.
The first show is on the wonderful Kulturkirche in Koln. Love it.
The last show is in the amazing Music Hall in the lovely village of Worpswede. It is such a privilege to get to sing in Germany. All the venues are top. The promoters want to make the show special and the people really love the songs and music.
The Tour is c...alled The Refuge Tour, to support my new record REFUGE, now available on www.lukabloom.com
Below is a photo of the backstage bar in The Music Hall in Worpswede. After soundcheck we all sit there and eat some food and imagine the night ahead.
Worpswede is a village of poets and artists, not far from Bremen. It is home to many good and interesting characters. It will be great to see everyone in Germany in Springtime.
Bis bald........
Luka Bloom – THE REFUGE TOUR 2018:
27.04.2018 – Köln, Kulturkirche
29.04.2018 – Leipzig, Moritz
30.04.2018 – Düsseldorf, Savoy Theater
02.05.2018 – München, Ampere
03.05.2018 – Mannheim, Alte Feuerwache
04.05.2018 – Stuttgart, Laboratorium
05.05.2018 – Mainz, Frankfurter Hof
07.05.2018 – Nürnberg, Gutmann am Dutzendteich
08.05.2018 – Aurich, Stadthalle (Stadt Aurich Kultur)
10.05.2018 – Berlin, Columbia Theater
11.05.2018 – Hamburg, Fabrik
12.05.2018 – Worpswede, Music Hall