Tuesday 20 March 2012

Message from Rosa Records Label (Elio Pace), re: Albert Lee Project

RosaRecords Label
We are very pleased to announce Elio Pace's involvement in THE ALBERT LEE 70th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.

Check out the promo video on Albert Lee's website www.albertlee.co.uk

Here is Elio's post from today:At last... I'm very excited about being able to let you know about my next big project, "The Albert Lee 70th Birthday Celebration".
This is going to become my life for the next 18 months or so and I'm so proud and overjoyed at being given the opportunity to once again work with my friend and (quite frankly) LEGEND!!! Albert Lee, who has asked me to co-produce his new solo album with him.

There is also going to be a concert late in 2013 in his honour to celebrate his 70th birthday. This concert will hopefully involve many of the amazing artists and musicians that Albert has worked with over his 53 years in the business. Again, I'm flattered beyond belief that Albert has asked me to musically direct and arrange this concert.
There will be more exciting news very soon about how YOU can get involved in this celebration so please subscribe to his mailing list at www.albertlee.co.uk

Thank you for your support.
A brand new website, to be launched during the second half of March 2012, is currently under development to support an exciting and major new project from Albert Lee.